Ayurveda – the forgotten treasure of ancient Indian medication is gaining a lot of pace these days; all due its effectiveness and minimal side-effects. The study of Ayurveda is not only widespread in India, but in the recent years it has gained a lot of popularity worldwide finding its place in the best colleges for Ayurvedic Practitioner in USA.
An Ayurvedic practitioner is the one who focuses on the welfare of wholesome living by cleansing the mind, body and soul through natural practices. The practices thus followed removes impurities and negativities from the body thereby healing the body as well as soul.
Guiding the way to be an Ayurvedic practitioner, here are a few points
- Finding the correct education line: There are education options which can lead way to be Ayurvedic practitioner. One of the ways is taking admission in best college for Ayurvedic Practitioner in USA, which would equip the person with a certificate for practicing Ayurveda in US. A more extensive way is opting for a medical college and then choosing alternative medicine as the next level option.
- Getting to the roots: India- the mother of Ayurveda gives you a more intense training and knowledge of the subject. A Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (DAMS), from India is surely going to make you top notch in the field.
- Ayurvedic practitioner: After studying Ayurveda the best you can do is practice it to the fullest;however, there are no national standards for providing license to Ayurvedic practitioners in the US.
- Get employment in the field of Ayurveda: Be aware of the most positive change that you could bring to the society, by urging the people both healthy and sick to adapt to a lifestyle closer to nature and its elements. The work can be done both independently as well as inpartnership with agents of other alternative medical fields such as yoga teacher,acupuncturist or naturopathic. An apt Ayurvedic practitioner can infuse the qualities of healthy habits and traits amongst the people allowing them to relish all the gifts of nature.
- Teach Ayurveda: By passing the knowledge to others, you could not only change the lives of present age people but also of the coming generations. Since, The National Ayurvedic Medical Association of the US recognizes, Ayurveda education programs in the U.S, hence being a teacher of Ayurveda in US is not a tough task,provided you have the art of giving and enthusiasm for the subject.
The present age , things are shaping up in such a way which is taking humans back to nature and Ayurveda being one those ways is highly encouraged and in demand in recent times.